Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Item: Inspirational Prints

I'm so excited to be working on a new project! A friend of mine and I have been talking back and forth about designing inspirational prints but have never done it. So I got "inspired" one day and decided to take the project to task! I'm am absolutely loving this project! This is one of my favorite prints so far:



These prints can be ordered up to 11x14 size. If a larger print is requested let me know and we can redesign it to fit your size specifications. It's amazing to me to see the beauty of God's handiwork and to know that He created it for US! That's the inspiration behind these prints. To couple GOD's creation with HIS Word. I'm currently working on more designs and will post them soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment